Since I won’t be able to attend (local indie comic con) Indieket 2014, I’ll be giving out free PDF copies of (my ongoing auto-bio komix) ???#3 in the next 24 hours. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want one…
Our (Dark Chaps & I) first collaboration!
The X-Men are all over the place right now, especially since their latest movie just made a gajillion dollars at the box-office. So since we love the X-Men & as our way of celebrating their 50th year (51 this year), here is our tribute to the original 5 (6 including Professor X) members. First up…
Drawing by me, colors by Dark Chapel.
This was inspired by Mike Mitchell's wonderful superhero profiles.
- DJ (homosapien artificem)
I LOVE CHAPS COLORS!!! He actually made my drawings… pretty. He shall now be my official colorist!
Dr. Doom: The Best Darn Villain of All Time!
Why? Let me tell you why…
- Super scientific intellect!
- Can do magic (tentenenten)!
- Hard-ass dictator of his own country!
- Has medieval-looking-Iron-Man-level-exo-suit!
- Has kicked demonic butt!
- Tragic past!
- Has mommy issues!
- Has plenty of robot pets!
- Refers to himself in the 3rd person!
- Has crazy eyes!
- Burned his face with a hot plate!
- Has the most villainous (bad-assiest) name ever!
He is VICTOR VON DOOM! DR. DOOM!
- Dr. DJ